Is your Subaru about to hit the 30,000-mile marker? While this joyous event marks many fun adventures and long drives, it also means it is time to have some critical maintenance done. The 30,000-mile marker or 30 months signals the time to inspect specific crucial components of your vehicle to ensure it is running as good as the first day you bought the car. Bring your Subaru Outback in today to M45 Automotive to provide it is running at peak performance and to help it keep running great for many more miles to come. There are some benefits to having this service done that you might not be aware of. For instance, when you have the air filter changed, and oil changed your Outback will get better fuel economy. This benefit alone is one many Subaru owners will notice.
The 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000-mile maintenance are some of the most important services you can do for your vehicle. For all newer cars, these milestones are set for a good reason. At 30,000 miles your vehicle is sufficiently broken in, and wear will start to occur on many of the parts. The manufacturer recommends that certain aspects of the cars are evaluated and things to be replaced, such as the fluids. The short checklist for the 30,000-mile service through M45 Automotive can include:
- Inspect the belt drive, and make adjustments if necessary
- Perform an oil change that includes oil, oil filter, and drain plug washer
- Inspect tread of tires, and perform a tire rotation
- Adjust tire pressure as needed
- Replace transmission fluid
- Inspect critical components of the heating and air conditioning system
- Inspect the brake system components (this includes fluid, hoses, lines, and pads
- Check steering and suspension parts
- Replace the air filter
- Replace cabin air filter if applicable
- Inspect and fill any fluids as needed including the front and rear differential
- Engine and transmission mounts are inspected
- Check radiator and other cooling system components
- Inspect Wiper Blades
- Check exhaust system for leaks
- Replace spark plugs
- Check wiring and electrical
- Perform battery maintenance, could include cleaning terminal cleaning if needed
As you can see many areas of your Subaru are going to be inspected. By having the 30,000-mile inspection service done any problems found can be addressed early. When problems are found, taking action of it can help prevent catastrophic issues. Larger issues are more expensive and being proactive can eliminate worry something is going bad. While at 30,000 miles it is highly unlikely significant issues are occurring, it is vital to have systems checked just in case. There may be other components of your vehicle that we recommend having done depending on the findings. Other services that are recommended, but not covered could be a four wheel alignment, replacing the PCV valve, and install EGR system updates if needed.
For your Subaru, M45 Automotive has you covered. M45 Automotive only services Subarus; it’s what we do. As a shop dedicated to helping customers get the most out of their vehicles, we encourage you to stop by for your 30,000, 60,000, 90,000-mile inspection. If any problems are found, our technicians can work quickly to fix them. In Auburn, California we are the go-to shop for controls, services, and repairs on any Subaru model.